How to make an order?
You can place an order on ksl-company.com around the clock.
In the near future you will receive a message with information about the order, or our manager will contact you shortly to clarify the order details.
If you have any questions, you can always contact us by phone 063 – 063-97-89, we will answer you very soon.
Orders are accepted by phone:
Working hours of the company's contact center
How to get the goods?
1. Pickup from "Nova Poshta"
Receive the goods at a Nova Poshta branch according to the carrier’s terms and conditions.
- Place an order on the website or by calling (063) 063-97-89.
- When placing an order, select the delivery method Pickup from Nova Poshta.
- Track the status of your shipment on the Nova Poshta website, and you will receive a notification when the parcel arrives at the pickup point.
- Receive the parcel at the point of delivery (a passport or other identification document is required).
- Check the working condition of the goods on the spot.
- Pay the cost of the order to the operator.
If I take the merchandise?
The delivery time is determined when ordering on the website, but may depend on the delivery schedule to your region of the “Nova Poshta” company.
If you pay for the order by bank transfer, the delivery time may differ from the one indicated on the website, you can find out about this period from our manager at the time of placing the order.
How much does delivery cost?
When choosing delivery by “Nova Poshta”, the delivery cost is indicated at the time of ordering.
We kindly ask you to check the completeness and integrity of the goods at the time of receipt of the order.
Delivery is carried out throughout Ukraine to the offices of the company “Nova Poshta” at a cost of 100 UAH.
What ways can I pay for the goods?
- Cashless payment
- By Visa and MasterCard payment cards