What you need:
– wheat lavash
– chicken fillet / skinless thigh 300 gr
– bell pepper (1 piece for 2 servings)
– onion or red
– classic cheese
– sour cream 3 tablespoons
– 1 clove of garlic
– greens: dill, parsley
Let`s make it:
1. Cut the bell pepper into cubes and transfer to a separate container.
2. Cut the onion into smaller cubes.
3. Grate the cheese on a coarse grater.
4. Chicken fillet Cut into small pieces and fry in vegetable oil until tender. Add salt and pepper, using KSL Electric Grinder, mix everything well.
5. Remove the fillets from the pan and fry the onion and bell pepper in the same oil until soft (about 5 minutes) over medium heat. Stir from time to time so that nothing burns.
6. Transfer the chicken to the vegetables and lightly fry together.
7. Put cakes in a dry frying pan. Put the filling, sprinkle with grated cheese, cover and fry on both sides until golden brown.
8. For the sauce, mix sour cream, herbs, garlic, and a pinch of salt – the sauce is ready.
9. Serve hot crispy quesadilla with cold sauce.
10. Enjoy a simple and delicious meal!